Friday, April 8, 2016

Wet2Straight Flat Iron

Wet2Straight 1" Flat Iron

Preview Your Review
5 / 5
5 5
Move over blow dryer!
April 8, 2016
Customer avatar
from Richlands, NC 28574, USA
Age:35-44
Gender:female
I have used this product for:1 week
I use this product:Daily
Hair Type:Fine
Received Free Sample
Durability 
5 / 5
5 5
Value 
5 / 5
5 5
Performance 
5 / 5
5 5
I have received this product free to try and submit and honest review. This straightener allows you to jump from the shower to the road in no time. This eliminates the need for blow drying, so there is less damage to your hair as well as less frizz. It is lightweight and heats up pretty fast. I had noticed that my hair is a lot shinier as well as less damaged looking. Move over blow dryer I have found a new love!
Yes, I recommend this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment